Buckmore Park Karting Limited has been at the forefront of British Karting for several decades and is well known for giving motorsport legends their first taste of competitive motor racing.
Purchased in 2015 by seven-time Motorcycle World Champion and Ferrari Formula 1 World Champion John Surtees, the track and facilities has benefited from significant investment and improvements by the Surtees family and Buckmore Park continues to be recognised as one of the most impressive and advanced karting circuits in the world.
Buckmore Park Karting Limited’s requirements
- Replacement of an aging telephone system with greater flexibility and longevity required
- A solution that could adopt VoIP Telephony but also provide connection to the existing cabling infrastructure that was a mixture of traditional 1308 copper wiring, and the legacy equipment attached to this such as analogue devices as well as CAT5 structured data cabling, and with some locations being served by wireless links.
- The deployment of reliable internet-based voice services to encourage the maximum return on the park’s investment in a Private Internet Connection.
- A telecoms company that could provide and support all the required services enabling Buckmore Park to have one port of call for any queries or issue resolution.
- A reduction of recurring costs proving a return on investment.
Our Telecoms Consultants advised that the supply of a Panasonic NS Hybrid IP Telephony solution would be best suited to Buckmore Park’s requirements and future aspirations due to its low cost of deployment and ability to serve a true hybrid environment.
The investment required for the Panasonic NS Range of systems is beneficial because the configuration structure enables a company to invest in only the features and services they need, with the major advantage being that additional services can be added on later.
The installation also had its challenges as deployment was to be over a large area served by various locations and buildings. Buckmore Park had to be confident that the company they contracted to perform this installation would be able to plan and manage accordingly to avoid as much downtime and disruption as possible. ITS’ experienced engineers were able to deliver on this promise and our estimated time for installation was met with ease.
In addition to the smooth installation, Buckmore Park has also made use of ITS’s recommendation for SIP Trunks, creating a saving on the cost of their telephone services by reducing the individual cost per line, and a significant reduction on call spend via zero rated UK Calls.
We recently changed over to ITS when looking at upgrading our current telephone system to a new hybrid system that could take us through for years to come. From the first meeting with Nigel, right through to the recent installation and support, I cannot fault their service, communication and their overall friendly and professional manner.
Buckmore Park Karting Ltd
See our hosted telephone systems, leased line and business line rentals for more information about our services.