We are pleased to announce that we are now offering the Cel-Fi 3G and 4G signal boosting solution to our clients.
Cel-Fi are carrier approved and licence exempt. This industry-leading system will boost the signal strength, coverage and performance of mobile networks in your work premises or home. As a result, you and your team will be able to work more productively without compromising on data security.
How mobile signal boosters work
Mobile signal boosters are antenna which catch the mobile phone signal, amplify it, and then rebroadcast it to the target area.
They improve the quality and reliability of calls and increase data speeds.
The benefits of signal boosting
Many businesses and homes struggle with poor mobile coverage. For workplaces this can have a significant impact on productivity. This particularly affects:
- Remote locations.
- Problematic buildings (eg large warehouses, hotels or underground spaces).
- Times when multiple users are trying to access the phone signal concurrently.
In both commercial and public settings there can also be safety implications if the mobile signal is weak.
A mobile signal boosting solution will improve both the capacity and the performance of your mobile signal.
As a result you will have:
- No more ‘dead zones’.
- Clear and reliable connections, with no more dropped calls.
- Faster data upload and download speeds.
- Reduced power usage, so you’ll need to charge devices less.
Why we chose to offer Cel-Fi
The Cel-Fi signal boosting solution is highly effective and adaptable to your needs.
It can be implemented in any size of building and uses computer learning to monitor real-time performance, continuously adapting to maintain excellent coverage.
Cel-Fi can be installed in any environment, even stonewalled buildings, metallic containers and underground structures. It is ideal for business, industrial, transport, retail and home settings.
Approved by all mobile networks, the Cel-Fi solution meets all regulatory requirements in the UK and Ireland.
A range of solutions are available:
- Cel-Fi Prime for small homes, flats and store-fronts
- Cel-Fi Solo for larger homes, hotels and smaller commercial premises.
- Cel-Fi Go X for industrial premises with tough-to-reach spaces.
- Cel-Fi Quatra for large offices, warehouses and distribution centres.
Read our Cel-Fi brochure to find out more.
Boost your productivity with Cel-Fi
Our expert engineers will implement the Cel-Fi system to your requirements, quickly and effectively. All backed up by the reassurance of our experienced support team.
Call 0800 316 2970 or email email@example.com to find out more.